WELCOME TO A SAFE VISIT AT MUSIC MUSEUM FAME AND RESTAURANT FAME
During these exceptional times we have prepared arrangements in the museum as well as in the restaurant, so that you can safely focus on your experience and enjoy the A´ la carte, summer menu and refreshments in the restaurant.
In the museum we pay attention to hygiene and our staff is ready to help in every situation. We follow the instructions concerning the number of customers, and the tables are placed to match the safety instructions both inside the restaurant and at the terrace.
We kindly recommend you wash your hands at least when entering and leaving the museum or the restaurant.
All the surfaces, tables and doorknobs are cleaned often, and there is plenty of hand sanitizer available all around the museum. You can buy face masks in the museum shop, and you will get a touch screen pen free of charge when purchasing a ticket. Additionally, you may use a disposable facial cover while using VR-equipment.
We recommend you make a reservation to the restaurant here, though you are also welcome without. Our new and spacious terrace was opened at the beginning of the summer.
LET’S TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER – SAFETY AND HYGIENE IN MUSIC MUSEUM FAME AND RESTAURANT FAME
- Please mind the safe distance
- Please wash your hands at least when entering and leaving the museum or the restaurant
- Please don’t touch your face near your mouth, nose or eyes
- The tables at the restaurant, surfaces, digital screens, earphones, VR-equipment and doorknobs are often cleaned by our staff. There are facial covers designed especially for the use of VR-equipment. When you leave the museum, please throw away the facial cover
- Hand sanitizer is available all around the museum and restaurant
- You may use a touch screen pen and disposable gloves which are given at the ticket office. The pen is yours free of charge after the visit
- Face masks are sold in the museum shop
- You may ask our staff to clean devices before you use them
- If you’re having symptoms such as flu, cough, fever, or you’re feeling otherwise unwell, please remember to stay home. In this case you’re welcome to visit the museum later – your ticket is valid for later use
- Please sneeze and cough to your sleeve or a tissue, and throw the tissue to the closest thrash can. Please don’t cough or sneeze to your hands or towards other people
- Please check the safety instructions on the digital screens