WELCOME TO A SAFE VISIT AT MUSIC MUSEUM FAME AND RESTAURANT FAME
During these exceptional times we have prepared arrangements in the museum as well as in the restaurant, so that you can safely focus on your experience and enjoy the A´ la carte, lunch and refreshments in the restaurant.
In the museum we pay special attention to hygiene and our staff is ready to help you in every situation. We follow the instructions regarding the number of customers, and the tables are placed to match the safety instructions inside the restaurant.
We kindly recommend you to wash your hands at least when entering and leaving the museum or the restaurant.
All the surfaces, tables and doorknobs are cleaned often, and there is plenty of hand sanitizer available all around the museum. You can buy face masks in the museum shop. Additionally, you may use a disposable facial cover while using VR-equipment.
You may make a reservation to the restaurant here, though you are also welcome without.
LET’S TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER – SAFETY AND HYGIENE IN MUSIC MUSEUM FAME AND RESTAURANT FAME
- Please mind the safe distance
- Please wash your hands at least when entering and leaving the museum or the restaurant
- Please don’t touch your face near your mouth, nose or eyes
- The tables at the restaurant, surfaces, digital screens, earphones, VR-equipment and doorknobs are often cleaned by our staff. There are facial covers designed especially for the use of VR-equipment. When you leave the museum, please throw away the facial cover
- Hand sanitizer is available all around the museum and the restaurant
- You may use disposable gloves which are given at the ticket office
- Your personal headphones may be used in several spots around the museum
- Face masks are sold in the museum shop
- You may ask our staff to clean devices before you use them
- If you’re having symptoms such as flu, cough, fever, or you’re feeling otherwise unwell, please remember to stay home. In this case you’re welcome to visit the museum later – your ticket is valid for later use
- Please sneeze and cough to your sleeve or a tissue, and throw the tissue to the closest thrash can. Please don’t cough or sneeze to your hands or towards other people