Finnish Music Hall of Fame Oy
Business ID: 2798495-1
Firdonkatu 2 B, 00520, Helsinki, Finland
2. Contact person for register matters
3. Name of the registry
Cardu User Register of Music Museum Fame
4. Purpose of processing personal data
Personal information is processed to provide discount and membership cards in Cardu service.
5. Content of the register
- User name, email, phone number
- Technical information such as installed Cardu application version and phone type
- User cards and data entered on the card and information stored on the card when the card is distributed
- With the user’s permission, location information is used to display local content
- Messages sent to the user via the service
6. Regular sources of information
The information is provided by the registered user and the organizations providing discount and membership cards in the distribution and maintenance of the cards. Some of the data in the registry accumulates using the Cardu application.
7. Disclosure and Transfer of Information
The personal and card-specific information on the person in the register is provided to the organization providing the card.
8. Registry protection
The information contained in the registry is protected by firewalls, passwords and other generally accepted technical means in the security industry.
There is no manual material in the register.
Only the registered holder and the employees of the companies have access to the information contained in the register with the access rights granted by the register holder.
Identified representatives of member and discount-card organizations in Cardu have access to user card usage and user information for the organization.
9. Inspection, Prohibition and Correction rights
The data subject has the right under the Personal Data Act to check what information about him / her has been stored in the register. At the request of the data subject, we make the necessary corrections and additions to the personal data, or we remove inaccurate, unnecessary, incomplete or outdated information for the purpose of the processing. The request must be in writing and signed. The request for verification must be submitted in writing to: Finnish Music Hall of Fame Oy, Eerikinkatu 1 A 8, 00100 Helsinki and the request must be signed in person.
The data subject shall have the right to prohibit the processing and disclosure of information concerning him / her for direct marketing, distance selling and other direct marketing and market and opinion surveys.